Sunday, April 8, 2012

Deal Alert: Land's End Riding Jacket

There have been rumors around the fashion community that Land's End is the "poor man's J. Crew".  Depending on who you talk to, this could be a good thing or a thinly-veiled jibe.  Well, Lezsquire is a blog for the young professional.  Like many of my readers, I have student loans to repay, bills to take care of, and other things to save up for.  So although I tend to feature a lot of nice, and consequentially pricey, items on my blog, I recognize that most of us can't always have everything we want.  Therefore, although I appreciate good quality, I also appreciate a good deal.  This Land's End riding blazer appears to be both. 

Land's End Riding Blazer
This gentlemanly riding jacket is a herringbone wool blend and comes fully lined.  It features a fashionable ticket pocket and playful yet sophisticated notch collar.  The description says it has a little extra length, which is great because there's few things that peeve me more than a jacket that's not long enough (something that has become a veritable plague in modern women's fashion).  It also says it's "great for times when you don't feel like carrying a purse".  I.e., when you are a dyke.  The best part?  It's on sale for only $99.97. 

Since I already made a big blazer purchase this weekend (more on that soon), I don't see this jacket in my future (also, I tend to be more of a size 4 nowadays and the smallest they have is a 6).  But, some dapper young reader out there needs to get this!!!  It's just too awesome to pass up.  And when you do, dyke it up and send in the pictures so I can feature your fabulousness on Lezsquire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment