Friday, March 23, 2012

Formal Friday: Glasses and sweaters and suits, oh my!

I hope all my readers out there are having a wonderful Formal Friday!  Tonight I am the happiest little lawyer ever because I'm starting work on my first pro bono legal project since becoming a licensed attorney (lawyers out there should recall that we should all strive to do at least 50 hours of pro bono work annually).

As you can see, I am not afraid to loosen up a little after work.  Notice the unbuttoned shirt cuff.

Brooks Brothers double breasted navy wool blazer.  Silk shirt with oystershell buttons.  Gold watch.  Posh.
So while I won't be demurely perched above a pinball machine like today's Formal Friday pic, I will still be keeping it classy.


The herringbone blazer in this picture is awesome.  I love how it brings out the tie's complimentary pattern.  The slim lapels of the suit give this look a a stylish modern touch.  Also, note how a classic pair of glasses can really pull a professional look together.  Great for lending credibility during your after-hours legal work.

Because even when you're doing it for free, you should still look like a lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment