Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pic of the Day: Suit, Bowtie, and Glasses

Lezsquire doesn't really do bowties (except with a formal tux).  Don't get me wrong, it's just a personal preference.  If you are a Lezsqurire with a thing for bowties, more power to you.  However, if I were to look into a mirror whilst wearing a bowtie, this Pic of the Day is about what I would see.


 Ok... I am more handsome (better ears).  Still, this is pretty close without revealing my secret identity.

Things to note about this pic:
  •  Check out "my" sexy hairstyle.  Roguish yet professional (still too short to approximate MJ's luxurious locks). 
  • Glasses!  I wear contacts most of the time, but glasses are good once a week or so to give the eyes a break.  Plus, sometimes an outfit just looks better in glasses.  This look in particular is especially litagator-ish.  My glasses are virtually identical to those featured above.  Note: fashion-forward yet still professional. 
  • That silk pocket square.  Sigh.  One can never have enough of these beautiful things.  
Now off to find and seduce my bowtie-wearing doppelganger.

No comments:

Post a Comment