Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pick of the Day: J.Crew Boy Shirt in Barbados Plaid

Today's Pick of the Day is the J.Crew "Boy Shirt" in Barbados Plaid.

Boy Shirt in Barbados Plaid - $75.00 at J.Crew.com
Though I am not too fond of the name, I am a big fan of the "Boy Shirt".  I have one similar to this in a cobalt/grey/white/yellow plaid and it has quickly become one of my favorites.  The 100% cotton shirt is so light and soft it practically caresses your skin.  Similar to J.Crew's "Perfect Shirt", the boy shirt is cut classically yet fits a woman's body well in all the right places.  The Barbados plaid is an invigorating shade of turquoise/ electric blue that hits the perfect note for the upcoming spring and summer seasons.  I envisage this dressed down for a day at the beach with a pair of khakis rolled up at the cuff and boat shoes, or dressed up for work tucked in with a light grey blazer and slacks.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment