Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lezsquire Style: St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's day is great.  It's a holiday that combines two of my favorite things: whiskey and Guinness.

In honor of the holiday, Lezsquire is showing her true colors - and they are green!  For today, at least.

With this lucky golden four leaf clover lapel pin, I am sure to have a great St. Paddys day. 
Green wool blazer by Brooks Brothers.  Perfect shirt by J.Crew.  Watch by Emporio Armani.  British khaki trousers by Levi's.  (Belt, woven wool tie, and boots from the Lezsquire vintage collection.)
When trying to pick a great St. Patrick's day outfit, remember that you don't have to go over the top.  Maintaining your unique sense of style and adding a green clothing item here or a discreet clover there is the way to go to have the ladies lining up to kiss you (regardless of whether or not you're Irish).

What are you wearing for St. Patrick's Day? 

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to have stumbled across this blog; it's been so helpful already. I'm a 2L and am having trouble figuring out professional dress. I love those Levi's you have on here. I would like to buy some, but the thought of shopping in the men's sections intimidates me. Have you ever thought about writing a "how to" post on shopping in the men's section?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mallory, thanks for writing in. I am pleased that this blog can be a style resource for you as a young lawyer (and also to hear that I am at least partially hitting my target audience!). Thanks for the article suggestion; I will work on getting something addressing that topic posted in the near future. I think style and mentoring are two things the lesbian legal community needs more of, so don't hesitate to contact me if you have further questions about fashion/ law school.

      Delete